When comparing our Chum Tubs to frozen chum blocks – Remember, to get chum to freeze, you have to eliminate the oil because oil will not freeze. So as frozen chum block thaws, it sends out the scent of decaying fish. Feeding Frenzy Chum Tubs release LIVE FRESH scent! Chum Tubs draw less trash fish – a great benefit in New England to avoid drawing Dogfish (small nuisance sharks).
- All-Natural Fish Attractant
- Long Lasting Slow Dissipation Formula
- Bag and Drag or Shatter and Broadcast
- Place Where You are Casting – It Stays Put!
- Use From the Shore, A Pier, or a Boat
- Remove from Container and Dispose of Waste Properly
- Not for Human Consumption
|Offshore Tub||OT16||16 oz|
|Catfish Tub (Freshwater)||CT08||8oz|
|Striper Tub (*Northeast/West Coast markets only)||STP16||16oz|
How To Use :
- Remove from tub, shatter on hard surface and broadcast shards.
- Remove from tub, place chum in mesh bag and drag through water.
- Remove from tub, place chum in mesh bag and float attached to a buoy. We recommend bagging and dropping 5 to 20 feet down in deep water if you want to fish the surface.
- Remove from tub, place in water whole and cast on/around – it stays put! On a calm day and you will see the “oil bloom” on the surface of the water within a minute of the chum or sinker being dropped in.